Tuesday 18 July 2017

Another #Discovered Diamond for Book3 #Celtic Fervour Series!

Tuesday continues the smiles! 

After Whorl: Donning Double Cloaks, Book 3 of my #Celtic Fervour Series has also received a 'Discovered Diamond' Review from Discovering Diamonds.

Once again the reviewer has some very rewarding things to say about my writing which has given my confidence a real boost.

Saying this in the last sentence puts a rosy glow to my face today that's nothing to do with the continued sunshine- "...the entire series is set firmly among the very best of early Romano British novels."

The rest of the review is also very complimentary in that the reviewer has captured the essence of the story with these words:   " ....giving a vividly compelling view of life as it may have been after Rome had swept into Britannia and taken everything for their own gain – except they never managed to conquer the hearts and minds of the Celtic people they conquered."

Her saying that the book is "thoroughly exciting" an "enjoyable read" and "wonderfully researched and elegantly written" brings me a lot of joy!

If you've not yet read my series you can pick up a copy from Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, KOBO, Itunes,  and other ebook stores.

If you'd like a signed copy of my series  - send me an email and we'll discuss how that can be arranged!

Enjoy the day.

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)