Saturday 1 October 2016

#FREE Amazon kindle The Taexali Game

Happy Saturday to you!

I'm delighted to tell you that I'm venturing into the unknown for me. I've made my teen time travel adventure- The Taexali Game  - available free on Amazon kindle for 2 days.

Why am I doing this?

Although the book has been published since last year, I've not really promoted it properly. that mens it's been sitting very low in the rankings and I've been reading that setting the book to FREE for a short time can bring the title to the notice of more browsers/ people.

In the nature of experiments, I'll be interested to assess the findings to learn what works and what doesn't. it isn't enough, naturally, to just make it FREE. It does entail a high degree of promotion on social media so my day just might be taken up quite a bit on this task.

I'm also writing a blog for my every second Saturday Wranglers slot, so watch out for that coming, too.

If you've not got a copy yet, you've got a short time to pick one up!

Click this link HERE and enjoy the read.

SlĂ inthe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)