Sunday 18 January 2015

Weekend blogging

Hello Everyone!

I was too busy getting yesterday's guest interview up and running that I forgot to say that I was blogging at my every-second-Saturday slot at Writing Wranglers and Warriors. I really enjoyed writing the post so I'm going to add a tiny bit of it here, but catch the full post by clicking the above  link.

Wikimedia Commons- Vindolanda


Sin..dex…sin…dex…Milestones

Some fantastic milestones have been reached in my household this week.

My trusty dictionary describes milestone as:

1. A stone marker set up on a roadside to indicate the distance in miles from a given point.
2. An important event, as in a child's development, the history of a nation, or the advancement of knowledge in a field; a turning point.

Earlier this week my grandson, almost 10 months, made the transition from doing flying belly shunts to proper crawling. Now I'll spend my days chasing him when 'on grandchilminding duty'.

And...I’ve eventually done and dusted all edits to my YA time travel adventure The Taexali Game’. When the cover is decided on that’ll be another milestone that I’ll have passed.
 
 Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)