Sunday 28 December 2014

#SALE time again on Amazon

Crooked Cat Publishing have announced a new end of December SALE! 


The sale runs from 28th -30th December so you need to be quick to get in there and fill up your kindle, or e-reader,  with fantastic bargains. 

I've not read every single book that Crooked Cat have published ( not yet :-)  ) but I certainly can (and already have) recommended a whole load of them.

This is a great time to get my novels at around 77p/ 99c so, if you haven't yet read my Award Finalist mystery thriller
http://amzn.to/UtLexa
or my Celtic Fervour Series
you can pick them up at a snip!


Happy reading. I'm off to fill up my kindle. 

Slainthe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)