Tuesday 10 June 2014

More Madeira? Just a little sip...

My camera was jam packed, so I'm posting some more of those lovely flowers that would be great to raise in my garden if the average Aberdeenshire climate was at least 10 degreees warmer.


On the terrace outside the apartment, by the balcony railings over which I could view the ocean (BTW I'm now back in Scotland though not yet home) there were some pretty white flowers which I haven't managed to identify. What was surprising, when I took a closer look, were the pineapples growing in amongst the white flowers! Can you see the pineapples?




 This is a cute little spot. 


I'll be posting lots more photos of Madeiran floral displays on Pinterest when I get the opportunity. Keep tuned.

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)