Wednesday 21 May 2014

6 days!


This Wednesday is a very welcome one, because I'm now entering the last stages of THE PEOPLE'S BOOK PRIZE 2013/2014 competition.

During the next 6 days (21st -28th May at 10a.m.)  the final voting round takes place for this National UK competition. My ancestral/ dynasty based mystery thriller TOPAZ EYES is one of 12 novels in the final Fiction category.

For me to become the eventual winner, I need everyone I know to support me  and my publisher - Crooked Cat Publishing -  by voting for TOPAZ EYES. All you need to do is click on the link.


CLICK HERE





As a finalist, I'll be attending the 'black tie' awards dinner at the prestigious 5th Awards Ceremony at the Worshipful Company of Stationers and Newspaper Makers, London EC4 (near St Paul’s Cathedral), on 28th May  2014 and would be totally delighted to walk up there and receive the 'Winner's award!

 
Thank you for supporting me... and I'll be your friend forever! 

Slainthe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)