Thursday 30 May 2013

Capital D


I've a special promotional post today from Natasha Johnstone, author of Capital D.
I wondered what made Natasha begin to write. She wrote that this was the prompt...





I went for a hysterectomy in December last year and was booked off work for 6 weeks. As I was unable to do much I bought all the books on the New York Time's best sellers list and started reading. In a matter of 3 weeks I had read all 20 books. I loved them all, but I got so sick of reading books where I could not identify with the characters, that I decided to finally write one of the stories I'd been dreaming about since I was a teenager.



I wrote the book in two weeks flat and then took another week to make changes and additions after a National Geographic journalist friend read it. I still have 3 more books to write until the series is complete after which I shall be writing more books - characters and stories that I've had in my head all these years.




About Natasha Johnstone:
I consider myself to be a Blogger for life and an Author of life. As a fat teenager my social calendar was fully booked with reading engagements rather than parties and thus my love for the written word was born. Through the years I wrote thousands of novels in my mind because of those awesome years. Then in December 2012 my hectic life was brought to a complete standstill after an operation and so I started writing my stories. Because I come from a very conservative family and I would like my own kids to read the adventure, my book is available in both adult and PG rated versions. I was born on Christmas day and live in South Africa with my husband and children.  Since I work full time and clean, cook, do the laundry and look after my two boys when I get home, my only hobbies are blogging and posting on all my social networks. When I do get time to read I do a bang up job and the same goes for writing. My whole lifestyle, including exercising, is crammed into as little time as possible. If there is a short cut, I’ll be the first to find it. 
Book Synopsis:
Silka Fontein returns to her home town after disappearing 15 years ago, shortly after her graduation after party. She reunites with Taber Blake. Taber and Silka grew up together and reconnect after all those years apart. Their unexpected attraction to one another and their will power is tested when a series of events turn their lives upside down.  Her secrets have put her life in danger and his secrets are lethal. Together they face various kinds of threats and danger but in the process discover the truth about each other. Will their chemistry and friendship be enough to sustain them through it all?
Men will love the action adventure and woman the erotic love story based on timeless topics with lots of twists! 
Capital Promo:
Capital D is the first book in a series of four books. Only the readers will know what Capital D stands for and why the title is so mysterious. The whole series is suitable for men and women of all ages as well as teenagers. This is the reason each cover was designed to be monochromic and indeterminate. Research showed that women respond to cursive fonts, whilst men responded favourably to the shape of a circle. Both preferred covers with contrasting colours and opted for a cover that was not too busy and provocative.  People of all ages also prefer titles of two to three words over an entire sentence. The design in the whole series does not give the title or the story away and only the reader will know which version they are reading. Never before has a reader received so much power. Only the reader will know the secrets in this story and be entrusted to keep the book title‘s secret.
This action adventure is packed with comedy, suspense, romance and sexual tension with lots of twists and turns along the way. The strong, confident and witty characters are easy to relate to and grab your attention from the start. The plot itself is timeless and will remain relevant for centuries. This is the book to read if you want to lose yourself in a great read.


Natasha is found at :
http://facebook.com/tainovels
http://twitter.com/natasha wol
www.fitforamom.blogspot.com
http://natashaj.novels.webs.com
http://pinterest.com/tai900
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7059205Natasha_Johnstone


Capital D is available in many forms from main ebook sites including amazon; kobo; paypal.com; lulu

Best wishes with you tour Natasha!
Slainthe!

2 comments:

  1. Great blog promo Nancy and I know my Little Yeti that much better. The book is a true spyhard action adventure that I couldn't put down. The main characters are so well developed you can't help loving them. Love Phantom Bigfoot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Simon. Great to have you pop in and give extra information! Thanks for visiting and commenting. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please pop your thoughts about this post in the comment box. :-)